Zelle for PC – Get the last version of Zelle 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Zelle App for Windows
Download last version of Zelle App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Zelle on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Zelle on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Zelle into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Zelle “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Zelle.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Zelle app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Zelle on MAC PC
This Zelle is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Zelle App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Zelle?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Zelle for Windows Reviews
Zelle App Preview
Zelle® has partnered with leading banks and credit unions across the U.S. to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends and family. Money moves quickly – directly from bank account to bank account. If your bank or credit union offers Zelle, you already have it in your mobile banking app or online banking – if they don’t, the Zelle app will make it easy for you to send money to enrolled Zelle users that already have access through their financial institution.
Zelle. This is how money moves®.
Using just your recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number, you can settle up simply and safely with almost anyone you know and trust. Even better, Zelle does not charge any fees to use the service. (Mobile carrier or bank fees may apply).
1. Download the Zelle app.
2. Enroll using a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card linked to a U.S. checking account; or
3. Enroll your U.S. checking account by using your online banking username and password, if your bank supports this feature*.
4. Choose a person to pay, or request money from, by entering their U.S. mobile number or email address.
5. Confirm the amount and hit send. If they’re already enrolled with Zelle, they’ll typically get the money in minutes. If they aren’t, they will be notified and can follow a few simple steps to complete the payment.
*Some banks allow customers to enroll in the Zelle app using their online or mobile banking username and password.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks and logos are property of Early Warning Services, LLC
You must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Zelle is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Zelle installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.