YouTube Studio for PC – Get the last version of YouTube Studio 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get YouTube Studio App for Windows
Download last version of YouTube Studio App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||YouTube Studio|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install YouTube Studio on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install YouTube Studio on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running YouTube Studio into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” YouTube Studio “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the YouTube Studio.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play YouTube Studio app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install YouTube Studio on MAC PC
This YouTube Studio is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the YouTube Studio App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) YouTube Studio?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
YouTube Studio for Windows Reviews
YouTube Studio App Preview
The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, upload custom video thumbnail images, schedule videos, and get notifications so you can stay connected and productive from anywhere.
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Filter and respond to comments
* Get notifications when something important happens
* Update video details including thumbnail images, monetization settings, and schedule dates
* Manage playlists
* Contacts (Get Accounts): Needed to allow you to log in to your account
* Storage: Needed to allow you to store your video thumbnail images.
• From this version of the YouTube Studio app Android 12 will now be supported.
• We recently updated the in app icons to make them clearer to read and consistent across YouTube apps.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
YouTube Studio is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
YouTube Studio installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.