Yatse Call Plugin for PC – Get the last version of Yatse Call Plugin 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Yatse Call Plugin App for Windows
Download last version of Yatse Call Plugin App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Yatse Call Plugin|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Yatse Call Plugin on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Yatse Call Plugin on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Yatse Call Plugin into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Yatse Call Plugin “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Yatse Call Plugin.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Yatse Call Plugin app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Yatse Call Plugin on MAC PC
This Yatse Call Plugin is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Yatse Call Plugin App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Yatse Call Plugin?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Yatse Call Plugin for Windows Reviews
Yatse Call Plugin App Preview
Bring Kodi to a new level with streaming, offline media and easy remote control.
This application is a plugin for Yatse, the Kodi Remote.
When this application is installed, the calls you receive can be send as notifications to Kodi.
You can also configure automatic actions like pause or mute.
The settings are available in the plugin and not in the main application.
Settings allows you to configure the action on hangup to avoid restarting a media paused before the call.
– You need to start the plugin once from your launcher for the events to correctly registers.
– You need to have Yatse, the Kodi Remote to install this.
– The permissions are needed to get the new call event and the name of the caller.
– The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
– All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
– Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
Fix some issues with Android 8+
You may need to start the plugin at least once to check that the permissions are correctly migrated.
Yatse Call Plugin is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Yatse Call Plugin installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.