Xfinity xFi for PC – Get the last version of Xfinity xFi 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Xfinity xFi App for Windows
Download last version of Xfinity xFi App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Xfinity xFi|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Xfinity xFi on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Xfinity xFi on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Xfinity xFi into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Xfinity xFi “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Xfinity xFi.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Xfinity xFi app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Xfinity xFi on MAC PC
This Xfinity xFi is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Xfinity xFi App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Xfinity xFi?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Xfinity xFi for Windows Reviews
Xfinity xFi App Preview
The Xfinity xFi app will change the way you WiFi with a whole new way to personalize and control your home network. With xFi, you can set up your home WiFi and be online in minutes, find your WiFi password, know who’s online, troubleshoot issues, and even pause WiFi access during dinner time.
Xfinity xFi is available to Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible Xfinity Gateway.
• Simple, easy setup of your Xfinity Internet service and home WiFi – no Comcast technician required.
• View and change your WiFi name and password.
• See what devices are connected to your home network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
• Create profiles so you can assign devices to your family members.
• Set parental controls and bedtime schedules so your kids see the right content and sleep when they should.
• Pause WiFi access for any device or profile.
• Troubleshoot issues on your own without calling customer service.
• Manage advanced network settings to customize your home network.
• Add xFi Pods to help eliminate deadspots for more consistent, reliable WiFi coverage throughout your home.
• Xfinity Internet subscription with an xFi Wireless Gateway or xFi Advanced Gateway
• Xfinity username and password
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Improved performance, now and later.
We’ve swept bugs to reduce errors and prepare for upcoming enhancements. Stay tuned for more updates bringing exciting new features.
Xfinity xFi is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Xfinity xFi installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.