Xfinity Stream for PC – Get the last version of Xfinity Stream 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Xfinity Stream App for Windows
Download last version of Xfinity Stream App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Xfinity Stream|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Xfinity Stream on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Xfinity Stream on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Xfinity Stream into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Xfinity Stream “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Xfinity Stream.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Xfinity Stream app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Xfinity Stream on MAC PC
This Xfinity Stream is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Xfinity Stream App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Xfinity Stream?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Xfinity Stream for Windows Reviews
Xfinity Stream App Preview
Only Xfinity gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and Xfinity On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you’re an X1 or Instant TV Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere.
– Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
– Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
– X1 and Instant TV Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
– Favorites on X1 now sync with the Xfinity Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
– If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
– Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
– Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home Xfinity network.
– Choose from Xfinity full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
– Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
– Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
– Xfinity service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
– Xfinity username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
– Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
– Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
– Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
– Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
Minor bugfix release
Xfinity Stream is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Xfinity Stream installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.