Xfinity Connect for PC – Get the last version of Xfinity Connect 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Xfinity Connect App for Windows
Download last version of Xfinity Connect App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Xfinity Connect|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Xfinity Connect on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Xfinity Connect on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Xfinity Connect into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Xfinity Connect “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Xfinity Connect.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Xfinity Connect app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Xfinity Connect on MAC PC
This Xfinity Connect is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Xfinity Connect App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Xfinity Connect?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Xfinity Connect for Windows Reviews
Xfinity Connect App Preview
Stay connected on the go with Xfinity Connect!
The Xfinity Connect app extends your Xfinity services onto your mobile devices.
• Access your Comcast.net email.
• Never miss a phone call. Answer calls made to your Xfinity Voice home phone.
• With Voice2Go you can make outbound calls from your Xfinity Voice phone numbers.
• Access your home phone voicemails, voicemail transcripts, call logs, and call forwarding settings.
• Send and receive free text messages to more than 40 countries.
• Manage your Xfinity contacts.
• View Caller ID (only available on specific devices).
• Manage your Xfinity Connect account.
• An active subscription to Xfinity Voice or Xfinity Internet.
• An Xfinity login or a Comcast.net email address.
• Voice2Go requires an Xfinity Voice Residential Unlimited subscription.
• Text Messaging requires an Xfinity Voice Residential Unlimited subscription.
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Terms and Conditions:
• Xfinity Connect is not available in all areas.
• Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
• Standard mobile data charges apply. Please check with your phone carrier for details.
What’s new in Xfinity Connect v7.5.0
• We’ve updated the navigation to make your Xfinity Voice call log easier to find.
Xfinity Connect is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Xfinity Connect installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.