X32-Q for PC – Get the last version of X32-Q 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get X32-Q App for Windows
Download last version of X32-Q App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install X32-Q on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install X32-Q on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running X32-Q into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” X32-Q “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the X32-Q.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play X32-Q app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install X32-Q on MAC PC
This X32-Q is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the X32-Q App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) X32-Q?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
X32-Q for Windows Reviews
X32-Q App Preview
BEHRINGER X32-Q 1.1 for Android now adds stereo personal monitor mixing capabilities to the X32 Digital Mixer. Musicians can control their own monitor mix with full access to all 32 input channels individually or through the app’s MCA (Mix Control Association) faders. The app will offer channel panorama sliders when mixing to a stereo aux bus. Each band member can group the inputs to four MCAs allowing for one-fader control over a group of channels, greatly simplifying the mix during performance.
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the same wireless network as the X32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. With no hard-coded limit to the number of users the BEHRINGER X32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix.
– Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
– Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
– MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channels’ signal levels with just one fader: –more me–less band–more click track–less percussion …the choice is yours!
– Nick-name your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
– Choose the target mix bus for monitoring
– Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
– Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 in your Mix Bus
– Control all 8 Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
– Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
– Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher. Requires a wireless router or access point connected to the mixing console.
– Stereo-IEM mixing with individual panorama controls per channel send
– Pan indicators automatically appear on top of every channel send when monitor bus is stereo linked
– Tap on a pan indicator for opening a magnified panorama slider–very useful for small displays
– Double-tap on large panorama slider resets to center
– New user preference for blocking the screen saver while app is active
X32-Q is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
X32-Q installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.