X AIR for PC – Get the last version of X AIR 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get X AIR App for Windows
Download last version of X AIR App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||X AIR|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install X AIR on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install X AIR on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running X AIR into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” X AIR “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the X AIR.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play X AIR app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install X AIR on MAC PC
This X AIR is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the X AIR App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) X AIR?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
X AIR for Windows Reviews
X AIR App Preview
The X AIR Android® App allows you to control all mixing, processing and effects functions of BEHRINGER’s X AIR digital mixer series right from your Android® tablet or smartphone.
X AIR for Android® delivers comprehensive control for the X18, XR18, XR16, and XR12 mixers. The user interface is configurable for either simplified access or expert level editing (S/E), for mixing 18 input channels to 12 buses. Control is also provided for the 4 internal stereo effects processors – all of which feature the critically-acclaimed BEHRINGER X32 audio processing engine.
The X AIR app provides the mobility to go where you need to get the most out of your system, enabling you to adjust your house mix from any seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage. Since all BEHRINGER’s X AIR mixers feature internal access points, setting up the X AIR app couldn’t be simpler – just select the X AIR network and connect your Android® device to it. Upon opening the app, your X AIR mixer will show up as a controllable device, and will even allow you to lock your Android® device to that specific X AIR mixer. You can also run the X AIR app in demo mode without connecting to your BEHRINGER X AIR series mixer. Additional hardware is not required, making the X AIR Android® App the ideal solution for seamless remote mixing applications.
– Control all Input Levels, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Stereo Link
– Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
– Configurable RTA overlay on the EQ editing screens, or separate large analyzer screen
– Metering Overview – whether you use the Android® tablet or smartphone remotely or at the console, all levels at a glance
– Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from their channel faders
– Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sends pages
– 4 Full Effects editing screens for Hall Reverb, Vintage Room Reverb, Modulation Delay, and Dimensional Chorus, or more than 50 other studio quality effects
– Use single bus-send mode for personal monitoring application without risking to affect any other signal path
– All input channels can be assigned to one of two AutoMixing (gain sharing) groups for conferences or panel discussions
– 4 Mute Groups and 4 DCA Groups remote controllable from the app
– X AIR Mixer’s 64 internal snapshots can be filtered and recalled instantaneously
– USB Return routing options to stereo Aux- and FX-Returns (X18/XR18 only)
– NOTE: With version 1.5, we have dropped support of the former IDCA function in favor of the four new mixer-internal DCAs. The internal DCAs are causing way lower network traffic and improve the response of the app, especially when more remote control clients (e.g. for personal monitoring) are connected to the same mixer.
– Compatible with Android® devices running Android® 4.0 or higher, display sizes larger than 5″ recommended
– X AIR 1.5 requires X AIR series mixer firmware V1.11 or higher, or can be used in demo mode
– Factory presets for channel, dynamics and equalizer now correctly loaded
X AIR is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
X AIR installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.