Wuffy Media Player for PC – Get the last version of Wuffy Media Player 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Wuffy Media Player App for Windows
Download last version of Wuffy Media Player App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Wuffy Media Player|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Wuffy Media Player on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Wuffy Media Player on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Wuffy Media Player into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Wuffy Media Player “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Wuffy Media Player.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Wuffy Media Player app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Wuffy Media Player on MAC PC
This Wuffy Media Player is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Wuffy Media Player App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Wuffy Media Player?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Wuffy Media Player for Windows Reviews
Wuffy Media Player App Preview
Play and enjoy your favorite live streams and local media on your mobile device. It will turn your smartphone into a fully functional player for your audio and video content in minutes.
• Plays almost all media files and network streaming protocols:
• video containers ( divx, flv, m3u8, mkv, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, mts, ogg, rm, rmvb, ts, wmv),
• formats (aac, ac3, amr, divx, h263, h264, hevc, mpeg2, mpeg4, speex, vp9, wmv)
• protocols (http, https, mms, rtmp, rtsp).
• Fast access to your media library for audio and video files
• Hardware acceleration using internal HW decoder
• Multi-core CPU decoding
• Multi track audio and subtitles.
• Automatic screen rotation
• Screen controls for volume, brightness and seeking
• Load your m3u playlist from local or remote store
★Why choose Wuffy Player?
• Convenient user interface
• It will use full potential of your device while playing video
• Get access to full metadata of media
★ To ensure proper work of Wuffy Player we will ask for following permissions:
• INTERNET – we use this to ensure that you can open network or internet streams
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – to check is 3G connection available
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – to check is WiFi connection available
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – we use this to ensure that we can play local media files
• WAKE_LOCK – to prevent device from sleeping while you watch video
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from Wuffy Player website.
Creatives are using screenshots taken from movie under Creative Commons license:
Sintel – © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
– added battery status and clock on HUD.
– bug fixes and performance improvements.
Wuffy Media Player is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Wuffy Media Player installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.