Wrestling Revolution for PC – Get the last version of Wrestling Revolution 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Wrestling Revolution App for Windows
Download last version of Wrestling Revolution App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Wrestling Revolution|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Wrestling Revolution on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Wrestling Revolution on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Wrestling Revolution into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Wrestling Revolution “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Wrestling Revolution.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Wrestling Revolution app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Wrestling Revolution on MAC PC
This Wrestling Revolution is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Wrestling Revolution App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Wrestling Revolution?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Wrestling Revolution for Windows Reviews
Wrestling Revolution App Preview
The original 2D wrestling game that started a mobile revolution – now celebrating over 10 MILLION downloads!
It harks back to the genre’s 16-bit heyday where the fun comes first, and the versatile animation system means that anything could happen at any moment – with as many wrestlers in the ring as your device can handle! Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Or simply blow off steam in “Exhibition” matches of your own creation – where YOU make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena! Upon turning “Pro”, your editing privileges even extend to saving your changes to all 350 characters across 9 rosters.
Please play through the tutorial for further instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop
T = Taunt / Pin
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R (Run) and P (Pick-Up) buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
– TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
– SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
– TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
– PINCH to grab or pick-up.
– PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
– Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
– Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
– When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
– Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
– At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch their stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
– When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
– Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations. Touch any other static screen to proceed as soon as possible.
– If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the “Display” options. Consider turning off secondary characters as well.
– If you find that your device struggles when viewing the many character slots, consider switching to “Basic” text and turning off the “Portraits”.
* Please note that Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe and is not affiliated with any real wrestling promotions.
– The booking version of the game is now included as an alternate career mode!
– The editor asks for permission to use MP3 themes to ensure they will work.
– English is now the default and only available language.
– New app icon.
– You now inherit the stats & relationships of the character you start with.
– It is now possible to grab opponents out of another tie-up.
– Various bug fixes.
Wrestling Revolution is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Wrestling Revolution installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.