WPSApp for PC – Get the last version of WPSApp 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get WPSApp App for Windows
Download last version of WPSApp App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install WPSApp on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install WPSApp on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running WPSApp into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WPSApp “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the WPSApp.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play WPSApp app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install WPSApp on MAC PC
This WPSApp is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the WPSApp App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) WPSApp?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
WPSApp for Windows Reviews
WPSApp App Preview
WPSApp checks the security of your network using WPS protocol.
This protocol allows you to connect to a WiFi network using an 8-digit pin number that usually is predefined in the router, the problem is that the pin of many routers from different companies is known or is known how to calculate it.
This app uses these pins to try the connection and check if the network is vulnerable. It implements several known algorithms for pin generation and some default pins. Also calculates default key for some routers, allows you to view WiFi passwords stored on the device, scans the devices connected to your network and analyzes the quality of the WiFi channels.
Use is very simple, when scanning networks around us, you will see networks with a red cross, these are “secure” networks, they have disabled the WPS protocol and default password is unknown.
Those that appear with a question mark have enabled the WPS protocol, but the pin is unknown, in this case the application allows you to test the most common.
Finally, those with a green tick are most likely vulnerable, have the WPS protocol enabled and the connection pin is known. It may also be that the router has WPS disabled, but the password is known, in this case it also appears in green and can be connected to the key.
You just need to be a Root user to see the passwords, to connect on Android 9/10 and for some extra function.
NOTICE: Not all networks are vulnerable and that the network appears as such does not guarantee 100% that it is, several companies have updated firmware of their routers to correct the fault.
TRY IT ON YOUR NETWORK AND IF YOU ARE VULNERABLE… REMEDY IT. Turn off WPS and change password for a strong and personalized.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE, INTRUSION INTO FOREIGN NETWORKS IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permissions. It is a new requirement added by Google in this version. More information in: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
Some Samsung models use encryption and do not show real passwords, they show a long series of hexadecimal digits. Look for information on the internet or contact me if you want to know how to decrypt them.
Pin connection does not work on LG models with Android 7 (Nougat). It’s a problem with LG’s own software.
Please understand how the application works before giving an evaluation.
Send any proposal, failure or comment to [email protected], thanks.
Zhao Chunsheng, Stefan Viehböck, Justin Oberdorf, Kcdtv, Patcher, Coeman76, Craig, Wifi-Libre, Lampiweb, David Jenne, Alessandro Arias, Sinan Soytürk, Ehab HoOoba, drygdryg, Daniel Mota de Aguiar Rodrigues.
– New pins and new vulnerable routers.
– Bug fixes.
WPSApp is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
WPSApp installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.