WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet for PC – Get the last version of WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet App for Windows
Download last version of WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet on MAC PC
This WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet for Windows Reviews
WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet App Preview
Easily track your work hours – organize, analyze and export them. Perfect for freelancer, hourly workers, employees or anyone else who wants to keep track of his or her working time.
• Available for PC & smartphones (Android, Windows, iOS & macOS) incl. Cloud sync (OneDrive/Google Drive/Dropbox/iCloud/WebDAV)
• Start/pause/stop your working time without opening the app – via widget & notification
• Edit your work units afterwards to correct mistakes
• Assign tasks or tags to work units
• Data export as Excel or CSV file
• Auto-start/stop when arriving/leaving the work place
• Special tags allow adjustments of the worked time and earnings
• Filter work units by tag and task
• Analyse working time and earnings via graphs
• Control the timer with NFC tags
• Calendar integration: see your appointments in-app and quickly transform them into tracked work time
• Be productive with the Pomodoro technique – WorkingHours reminds you when you finish a work session
WorkingHours – the easiest and fastest time tracking / timesheet app for Android, Windows 10, iOS & macOS!
WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
WorkingHours — Time Tracking / Timesheet installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.