Wireless Mouse Keyboard for PC – Get the last version of Wireless Mouse Keyboard 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Wireless Mouse Keyboard App for Windows
Download last version of Wireless Mouse Keyboard App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Wireless Mouse Keyboard|
|Update||October 23, 2017|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Wireless Mouse Keyboard on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Wireless Mouse Keyboard on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Wireless Mouse Keyboard into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Wireless Mouse Keyboard “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Wireless Mouse Keyboard.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Wireless Mouse Keyboard app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Wireless Mouse Keyboard on MAC PC
This Wireless Mouse Keyboard is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Wireless Mouse Keyboard App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Wireless Mouse Keyboard?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Wireless Mouse Keyboard for Windows Reviews
Wireless Mouse Keyboard App Preview
Wireless Mouse Keyboard makes your mobile phone behave as wireless remote control for your computer. It simulates your keyboard and mouse pad completely with great efficiency via local WiFi network. Story does not end here. This app is equipped with surprising features of screenshot viewer, clipboard and direct shortcuts for many frequently used applications.
VISIT BELOW URL TO GET STARTED:-
1. Visit below address from your Windows PC
2. Download and install WiFi Mouse Remote server on your Windows PC
3. Connect your computer and mobile phone to the same Wi-Fi
4. Launch App in your mobile phone, Scan computers to connect
Chrome browser might flag the server file,Ignore the warning and proceed as per below video
How to use:-
“Windows Firewall” might lead to connection issue. How to fix it??
✓ Real fancy keyboard with Typing, Function, Numeric, Shortcut inputs
✓ Long press handling of buttons on Space/Enter/Tab/Delete/Backspace/Characters
✓ Fancy mouse pad with left click hold option
✓ Remote mouse cursor movement with left, right, middle click and other gestures support
✓ Watch your computer screenshot in your phone
✓ Maximize/Minimize windows remotely
✓ Clipboard option to copy/paste to your computer directly
✓ Shutdown/Restart/Logoff/Sleep/Lockscreen remotely
✓ Mute/unmute your computer volume
✓ Open My Document / My Music / My Pictures folder remotely
✓ Manual language selection
✓ Auto connect on startup
✓ Simple, neat and clean UI
✓ Shortcut Macros for below functions
MS office,excel,power point,outlook,media player,Chrome,IE,paint,task manager,control panel,PrintScreen,calculator,vlc,notepad,
✓ Multiple languages are supported
Wireless Mouse Keyboard is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Wireless Mouse Keyboard installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.