Wifi Inspector for PC – Get the last version of Wifi Inspector 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Wifi Inspector App for Windows
Download last version of Wifi Inspector App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Wifi Inspector|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Wifi Inspector on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Wifi Inspector on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Wifi Inspector into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Wifi Inspector “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Wifi Inspector.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Wifi Inspector app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Wifi Inspector on MAC PC
This Wifi Inspector is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Wifi Inspector App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Wifi Inspector?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Wifi Inspector for Windows Reviews
Wifi Inspector App Preview
Do you want to know if someone is connected to your wireless network without your permission? Your connection is slow and you suspect that someone are stealing your wifi? Are you afraid that the neighbor may have access to your personal data?
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc …), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 455,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Wifi Inspector v3.5
– Added more than 5.000 new vendors
– Updated Lollipop compatibility
Wifi Inspector v3.4
– Added Portuguese language
– Fixed Russian language
– Fixed minor bugs
Wifi Inspector v3.3
– Code and Data Base was optimized (less size)
– Scan a little faster
– More stability during scanning
– Added languages: Russian and French
Wifi Inspector v3.11
– Fixed minor bugs
– Update Google Play Services
Wifi Inspector v2.12
– Fixed bug :No more “The network is not ready” at start scan.
Wifi Inspector is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Wifi Inspector installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.