Wifi Fixer for PC – Get the last version of Wifi Fixer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Wifi Fixer App for Windows
Download last version of Wifi Fixer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Wifi Fixer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Wifi Fixer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Wifi Fixer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Wifi Fixer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Wifi Fixer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Wifi Fixer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Wifi Fixer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Wifi Fixer on MAC PC
This Wifi Fixer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Wifi Fixer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Wifi Fixer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Wifi Fixer for Windows Reviews
Wifi Fixer App Preview
This program is free software: you can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation
Wifi Fixer is a background service that works around several problems with Android wifi, including: Wifi shows connected but internet data not available Known network in range but not detected Best network not used Supplicant frozen Supplicant in likely failure state
Apps can’t prevent disconnections or boost low signals.
Wifi Fixer will detect and attempt recovery when these problems are detected.
You can tune your Wifi Acess Point’s settings to minimize disconnections. Please refer to Wifi Fixer’s help documents for more information.
Current version: 1.0.5
Read Known Issues in app’s built-in documentation
For full changelog, click on the project site linked in Developer Info
Don’t use market comments for support: Please use email or project site linked in Developer Info.
Wifi Fixer is an Open Source project.
Rooted Users: If you use a utility to revoke permissions, Wifi Fixer will crash. All are necessary and documented at https://wififixer.wordpress.com/wifi-fixer/app-permissions/
Wifi Fixer has no ads and never will.
**Tasker users!** Wifi Fixer has intents you can use! See https://github.com/Zanshinmu/Wifi-Fixer/blob/master/wififixer/src/org/wahtod/wififixer/IntentConstants.java
Note: Location permission is required in new permissions model to receive Wifi scan results
Implemented AppCompat actionmode callbacks in KnownNetworksFragment
Bugfix: Occasional NPE in Hostup on some devices
new build tools, compat library
New HostUp engine
Bugfix for HostUp engine
Wifi Fixer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Wifi Fixer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.