WiFi Drawing Tablet for PC – Get the last version of WiFi Drawing Tablet 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get WiFi Drawing Tablet App for Windows
Download last version of WiFi Drawing Tablet App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||WiFi Drawing Tablet|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install WiFi Drawing Tablet on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install WiFi Drawing Tablet on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running WiFi Drawing Tablet into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WiFi Drawing Tablet “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the WiFi Drawing Tablet.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play WiFi Drawing Tablet app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install WiFi Drawing Tablet on MAC PC
This WiFi Drawing Tablet is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the WiFi Drawing Tablet App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) WiFi Drawing Tablet?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
WiFi Drawing Tablet for Windows Reviews
WiFi Drawing Tablet App Preview
Turn your android device into a wireless drawing tablet.
It won’t replace a real graphics tablet because it doesn’t register any pressure levels, but it makes it easier for you to draw on your computer.
The server software can be downloaded here http://tinyurl.com/nr8yanz . Install java (http://java.com/download/index.jsp) and doubleclick the WifiTabletServer.jar file, then start drawing.
If it does not connect, your firewall could be blocking java. Follow this video tutorial to allow java through the firewall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZOxgiCuOU4 .
WiFi Drawing Tablet is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
WiFi Drawing Tablet installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.