WiFi Analyzer for PC – Get the last version of WiFi Analyzer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get WiFi Analyzer App for Windows
Download last version of WiFi Analyzer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||WiFi Analyzer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install WiFi Analyzer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install WiFi Analyzer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running WiFi Analyzer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WiFi Analyzer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the WiFi Analyzer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play WiFi Analyzer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install WiFi Analyzer on MAC PC
This WiFi Analyzer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the WiFi Analyzer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) WiFi Analyzer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
WiFi Analyzer for Windows Reviews
WiFi Analyzer App Preview
WiFi Analyzer application used to optimise wifi Networks by scanning signal strength, Crowded signal, Channel rating, Estimated distance And much More.
– Network SSID
– Signal strength
– Network security
– MAC address of access point
– WiFi Device Vendor ID
– Network frequency,
– Channel Rating And Much More
– Tap the title bar to switch between 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi band.
– Swipe to manually refresh screen content.
– SSID with (***) means it is hidden.
– Distance to the Access Point is estimated.
Note: Application is designed to use as few permission as Possible. Application only required wifi permission to read wifi data,
For users has a OS above Marshmallo(M) That is 6.0 may required Location permission in order to work properly (Application not required location permission but some users are experts say that it may be an issue of Operating syatem.)
Added Option to Remove Ads
and UI Improvement
WiFi Analyzer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
WiFi Analyzer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.