WiEye – WiFi Scanner for PC – Get the last version of WiEye – WiFi Scanner 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get WiEye – WiFi Scanner App for Windows
Download last version of WiEye – WiFi Scanner App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||WiEye – WiFi Scanner|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install WiEye – WiFi Scanner on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install WiEye – WiFi Scanner on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running WiEye – WiFi Scanner into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WiEye – WiFi Scanner “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the WiEye – WiFi Scanner.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play WiEye – WiFi Scanner app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install WiEye – WiFi Scanner on MAC PC
This WiEye – WiFi Scanner is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the WiEye – WiFi Scanner App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) WiEye – WiFi Scanner?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
WiEye – WiFi Scanner for Windows Reviews
WiEye – WiFi Scanner App Preview
WiEye is a FREE 802.11 WiFi Analyzer for Android. WiEye can be used for wireless site surveys, wifi scanning, and wireless discovery. It reports the Name, BSSID, Signal Strength (dBm), Channel, and Frequency of all access points within range. It also graphs this data so you can see WiFi congestion for each available channel.
By using this WiFi scanner, you are helping support the Southern Methodist University wireless technology research group learn more about wireless signals in current use across the world and develop more efficient protocols and algorithms.
– Before or at the time of collecting usage statistics, we will disassociate the measured data from the user’s personal identification.
– We will collect and use of usage statistics solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
– We will only retain usage statistics as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
– We will collect usage statistics by a lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
– A user’s location should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date and without regard to the person’s identity.
– We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
– We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Support for latest android versions.
WiEye – WiFi Scanner is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
WiEye – WiFi Scanner installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.