Wheres My Droid for PC – Get the last version of Wheres My Droid 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Wheres My Droid App for Windows
Download last version of Wheres My Droid App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Wheres My Droid|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Wheres My Droid on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Wheres My Droid on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Wheres My Droid into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Wheres My Droid “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Wheres My Droid.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Wheres My Droid app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Wheres My Droid on MAC PC
This Wheres My Droid is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Wheres My Droid App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Wheres My Droid?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Wheres My Droid for Windows Reviews
Wheres My Droid App Preview
Find My Phone!
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.
Where’s My Droid Features
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare – Location alert on low battery
~ Remotely lock device – (Requires Android 6.0.1 or less)
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ No battery drain
Premium Features in Elite
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Prevent app from being uninstalled
~ Auto Theft Detection
~ Passive Location Updates
~ Motion Alarm
~ Location History
~ View Contacts
~ View Device Stats and Nearby Wi-Fi
Where’s My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you’re not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with our online Commander system.
Feel secure knowing that a thief won’t be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. You are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone’s location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
The app does require a lot of permissions. For more details on why the app needs these permissions visit WheresMyDroid.com
* This app uses the Device Administrator permission *
* Mostly bug fixes
Wheres My Droid is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Wheres My Droid installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.