What The Forecast?!! for PC – Get the last version of What The Forecast?!! 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get What The Forecast?!! App for Windows
Download last version of What The Forecast?!! App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||What The Forecast?!!|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install What The Forecast?!! on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install What The Forecast?!! on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running What The Forecast?!! into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” What The Forecast?!! “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the What The Forecast?!!.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play What The Forecast?!! app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install What The Forecast?!! on MAC PC
This What The Forecast?!! is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the What The Forecast?!! App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) What The Forecast?!!?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
What The Forecast?!! for Windows Reviews
What The Forecast?!! App Preview
What The Forecast?!! Awards and Mentions:
What The Forecast?!! won a 2018 People’s Choice Webby Award in the category of Mobile Sites & Apps – Services & Utilities!! Thank you to everyone who voted and helped make that happen!!
Listed in Google Play’s “Best of 2017” as one of the top 5 new apps!!
Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Finally, there is an accurate Android weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
– Over 9607 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
– Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
– Highly accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
– Listen to the latest weather saying using Text-to-Speech.
– Daily forecasts for 10 days.
– Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
– Weather alerts from NOAA.
– Moon Phase.
– Air Quality Index.
– Select from U.S. (F) or international units (C).
– Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
– Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
– Additional solid color and photo backgrounds that you can select in the app Settings.
– Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
**Make sure you go into the app settings and set the profanity setting to “On” for the full effect. You won’t be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don’t know you.).
– Buttloads of new loading and weather sayings!
– Tablet layout changes for a better look.
– Made app images smaller for quicker loading.
– Changes the Dark Mode loading screen text to try and make it easier to read.
– Crash fixes. Crashes are dumb.
– Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements.
What The Forecast?!! is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
What The Forecast?!! installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.