WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) for PC – Get the last version of WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) App for Windows
Download last version of WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||WeWeWeb Bridge (Free)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the WeWeWeb Bridge (Free).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) on MAC PC
This WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) WeWeWeb Bridge (Free)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) for Windows Reviews
WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) App Preview
A Contract Bridge Game that can be played by self offline against robot or connect via Internet to play with your friends. The robot uses SAYC/ACOL/PRECISION/2-over-1 GF (partially implemented). It is a beta-release and is subjected to continue development efforts. Your comments on how to improve the game are welcome. For bug report, please email directly to [email protected]
For any complaints related to robot’s bidding in solo game, you are recommended to use the in-app robot problem report mechanism. For online game, simply give us the board number and your username.
Warning: The robot for the current release is weak. If you are a serious bridge player, please don’t install it until production version released.
– Online Tournament: Organize your own real-time matches with unit of team, pair or individual.
– Monthly Duplicate: Play on the online room anytime with your friends or robots.
– Solo Tournament: Play offline matches yet compete with the online participants.
– Solo Challenge: Play offline to compete with an human opponent at your level.
– Solo Practice: A solo mode yet simulates a Solo Challenge style match.
– Solo Game: Play privately with undo, redeal and hint. Good for learning and kill time.
– Double Dummy Race: Compete with other players in time and accuracy to solve double dummy problem.
– Game Viewer: Analyze your saved game or input PBN game records from other place.
– Game Builder: Record your game and generate the PBN game records for external use.
– Ladder Board: Master points granted from events for ranking and earning Master titles.
– UI: Splash screen does not show Expiry Date and Message of the Day any more.
– UI: Notice message in the bottom of the Bidding Screen is now overlaying on the bottom which user needs to close it. The message will not be shown until the application is restarted.
– UI: You can now click on hyperlink in Online Game Room to open the web page in browser.
And more…..see release notes on app.
WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
WeWeWeb Bridge (Free) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.