Weekend Warriors MMA for PC – Get the last version of Weekend Warriors MMA 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Weekend Warriors MMA App for Windows
Download last version of Weekend Warriors MMA App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Weekend Warriors MMA|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Weekend Warriors MMA on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Weekend Warriors MMA on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Weekend Warriors MMA into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Weekend Warriors MMA “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Weekend Warriors MMA.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Weekend Warriors MMA app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Weekend Warriors MMA on MAC PC
This Weekend Warriors MMA is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Weekend Warriors MMA App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Weekend Warriors MMA?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Weekend Warriors MMA for Windows Reviews
Weekend Warriors MMA App Preview
The engine behind the biggest wrestling game on mobiles now brings the revolution to MMA – featuring 300 fighters spread across 5 promotions and 5 weight classes! Immerse yourself in the sport however you choose – from a career as a ranked fighter to booking cards in the first ever fully playable “Promoter” mode. With a revamped control system tailor-made for MMA, every move is at your fingertips as you use your mind as much as your body to win this game of human chess!
Upgrade to “Pro” to enjoy each career mode at its best with no limitations – starting with anyone, anywhere. There is also a further “Backstage Pass” for those who want to save their changes to all 300 fighters and pit them against each other in dream bouts. With every rule at your discretion, you can either be a purist for 1-on-1 fights or blow off steam in ridiculous contests featuring up to 10 fighters!
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to run or dash)
S = Strike (with a direction to aim high or low and left or right)
S + any other button = One of 3 powerful attacks
G = Grapple / Transitions / Counters
B = Block / Moves / Escapes
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
BLOCK + TAUNT = Pick-Up / Drop nearby objects
EYE = Change focus (if necessary)
HEALTH METER = Switch character (wherever possible)
CLOCK = Pause / Quit / Camera options
For more detailed information, please consult the online guides:
Please note that this game depicts a fictitious universe and is not affiliated with any real fighters or promotions.
– Fixed name entry on Android 9.0.
– The editor asks for permission to use MP3 themes to ensure they will work. You can always grant the “Storage” permission in your app settings as well.
Weekend Warriors MMA is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Weekend Warriors MMA installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.