WeDJ for PC – Get the last version of WeDJ 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get WeDJ App for Windows
Download last version of WeDJ App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install WeDJ on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install WeDJ on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running WeDJ into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WeDJ “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the WeDJ.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play WeDJ app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install WeDJ on MAC PC
This WeDJ is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the WeDJ App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) WeDJ?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
WeDJ for Windows Reviews
WeDJ App Preview
Get the party started with WeDJ for Android. Developed by Pioneer DJ – the brand known for its club-standard DJ equipment – this app offers a flexible and seamless DJ experience. Play and mix music stored on your Android phone and use performance features and FX to create your own sound.
Take your performances to the next level by connecting compatible DJ gear.
Get hands-on with any of these units:
*DDJ-200 Transition FX is not supported.
Make the music your own.
FX (effects): Change the texture of the sound using various FX, such as Echo and Reverb.
Sampler: Get creative by triggering included sounds including Horn and Siren.
3-band EQ: Mix smoothly by adjusting the volume of three sound ranges: high, medium, and low.
Tempo slider: Control the speed of each track and use Master Tempo to prevent changes to the key.
2-channel layout: Play two different tracks at the same time.
Beat Sync: Sync the tempo of two songs with the touch of a button.
Crossfader: Adjust the volume balance of the two tracks.
Pre-cueing: Split the stereo output to check the monitor and master outputs separately before you perform each mix (split cable required – comes with the DDJ-200).
Play your favorite parts of a track
Loop: Choose a section of a track and play it repeatedly.
Hot Cue: Mark the point in a track where you want to start playing from and jump to it at any time.
Listen and share
Automix: Let the app do the mixing so you can simply enjoy listening.
Record: Capture your mix and play it back.
Jog wheels: Scratch tracks by touching the jog wheel on the screen.
Enlarged waveforms: See a visual representation of the track and touch the waveform to visually check the playback position.
Supported file formats
WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A
Note: Some tracks may not be displayed on the Browse screen depending on the Android device you are using.
If you have any questions about WeDJ for Android, submit a form here: https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/landing/app-inquiries/
• Fixed potential freeze or crash when loading M4A files on some Android 10 devices.
• Minor issues/bugs have been fixed.
WeDJ is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
WeDJ installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.