Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ for PC – Get the last version of Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ App for Windows
Download last version of Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ on MAC PC
This Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ for Windows Reviews
Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ App Preview
Web Video Caster® allows you to watch on your TV videos from your favorite websites including movies, TV shows, live streams of news, sports, and IPTV. It also lets you cast local videos stored on your phone. Photos and audio files are also supported. Subtitles are detected on the web page, you can also use your own subtitles, or you can use the integrated search of OpenSubtitles.org.
SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES
Web Video Caster® supports the most popular streaming devices, allowing your TV to stream videos directly from the web.
• DLNA receivers.
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
• Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony, and others*.
• PlayStation 4 – by using its web browser.
• Most web browsers by visiting http://cast2tv.app (PS4, Smart TVs, other consoles and set top boxes).
• And more.
*If you experience compatibility issues, contact us and include the brand and model number.
• HLS live streams in M3U8 format, where supported by your streaming device.
• Movies and TV shows.
• MP4 videos.
• Live news and sports.
• Any HTML5 videos*.
• IPTV (M3U8, W3U, RSS).
• Audio files including music.
*Your streaming device must be capable of decoding the video you are playing. Web Video Cast™ does not perform any video/audio decoding or transcoding.
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming:
1.- Browse the web or the local file explorer to find the video, audio or photo you want to cast to your tv.
2.- If the video or audio is on a website, try to play the video inside the web page. If it is a photo, you can long press on it to cast it.
3.- Connect to your streaming device to cast the video, music, or picture.
• No in-app advertising.
• Home page setting.
• Video history.
• Homescreen shortcut.
• Most visited site.
**This functionality does not apply universally to all streaming devices.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLOSURES
As with all apps, there are some limitations we are aware of and want you to know about up front.
• We are in no way associated with any web media providers and we do not have control over the content they provide.
• The app does not support tab casting, like the Chromecast extension for the PC web browser.
• We cannot do anything to fix issues that arise on the server side (media content provider) such as failure to play or buffering, which is especially common during heavy load times and weekends.
• Refunds are only issued within 24 hours of purchase and you must submit the order number in text, not a screenshot.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We are committed to open communication with our users. Please contact us first with any questions or support issues before leaving a review. We will respond and address your concerns promptly. Contact us through our user community https://wvc.page.link/c or https://wvc.page.link/f our website contact form.
• Phone state – To allow the pausing of videos on incoming phone calls.
• Wi-Fi connection information – Required for streaming devices and for the browser.
• Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) – Required for the download functionality.
• In-app purchases – For premium version.
• Wake-lock – To keep phone awake while routing videos through phone. Should only affect live streams and authenticated videos.
• Accounts/Identity – Required by Google Play Services (7.5+).
• Location – This is only requested on devices with Android 6+ so the user gets a chance to decide and it is only requested when the website you are browsing wants to know your location. You can always say deny it, it will not affect anything other than that website.
Updated billing library, please let me know at [email protected] if you have issues with the app recognizing premium or with making premium purchases.
Fix for some live stream sites of US sports leagues.
Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.