Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel for PC – Get the last version of Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel App for Windows
Download last version of Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel on MAC PC
This Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel for Windows Reviews
Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel App Preview
Hurricane season is upon us. Hurricane tracker and storm tracker functions will keep you up to date with severe weather and severe storms. The Weather Channel is the World’s Most Accurate Forecaster**. Live radar updates, severe weather alerts, storm radar news and local weather forecast on the go.
Live storm and Doppler radar, weather maps, forecast updates for severe weather, and a storm tracker with tropical cyclone tracks during hurricane season – available wherever you are! Local weather reports will prepare you for what’s ahead: hurricane season, storm season, and more. Severe weather can happen anywhere – our storm radar and severe weather alerts have got you covered.
Plan up to 15 days in advance with forecasts from the world’s most accurate weather forecaster, so you can plan ahead with confidence**. Stay informed with our hurricane tracker and severe storm alerts. Our storm radar widget will alert you to changes and can provide local radar updates on your home screen. Be alerted when a storm is coming so you can know the latest forecast. Track live weather radar to prepare for what’s ahead – rain or severe weather like a hurricane or flood. Weather maps enabled with GPS, live radar readings, storm radar alerts, and weather warnings help you face whatever the clouds may bring.
The Weather Channel Features:
Weather Tracker & Storm Radar:
– 6-hour future radar
– Hurricane tracker & storm tracker keep you informed
– Local radar: Plan outdoor activities with ease
– ‘Feels Like’ feature lets you plan what to wear before stepping out of the house
– Forecast updates hourly & daily; plan ahead with confidence
Severe Weather Widget:
– Radar feature & hurricane tracker keep you informed on weather patterns
– Storm radar makes tracking storms throughout rain & hurricane season easy
– Local radar updates, severe weather alerts in your area, & forecast readings for the next three hours – all on your home screen
– Widget & features are compatible with dark mode: – turn your Android device to dark mode for a great viewing experience
– Forecasts include detailed information on sunset times, allergies, & pollen forecasts
– Keep informed with the latest weather news
– Live alerts for additional coverage on severe weather events & hurricanes.
Upgrade to The Weather Channel Premium for our most comprehensive, dynamic, and precise weather experience. Get exclusive access to:
– Ad-free weather
– 15-minute forecast details
– Advanced radar
– & more!
Privacy & Feedback
– If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at [email protected]
**The Weather Channel is the World’s Most Accurate Forecaster. ForecastWatch, Global and Regional Weather Forecast Accuracy Overview, 2017-2020, https://www.forecastwatch.com/AccuracyOverview2017-2020, commissioned by IBM. The Weather Channel’s global percent of top rankings averaged over all forecast lead days (1-9) during 2020 was at least 3.5 times higher than any other weather provider studied. Derived by IBM using data from the study.
*The World’s Leading Weather Provider: According to Comscore, The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, is the largest provider of weather forecasts worldwide based on total monthly unique visitors in 2020. Comscore Media Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information – Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2020 avg.
App Annie: The Weather Channel app combined had over 55 million monthly active users worldwide each month from January through December 2020, over 4M total 5 star ratings from 9/2016 to present and was downloaded 255 million times worldwide from 2012 through 2020.
The Weather Channel® is a registered trademark of TWC Product and Technology, LLC, an IBM Company.
Thanks for using The Weather Channel app! We are constantly working to add new features and improve your app experience. In this release:
– NEW Widgets: Discover all your local weather info directly on your homescreen, with a 3-hour forecast, live radar, and daily temperatures in your area.
We value your feedback! Email us at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.
Screen reader support enabled.
Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.