Vysor – Android control on PC for PC – Get the last version of Vysor – Android control on PC 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Vysor – Android control on PC App for Windows
Download last version of Vysor – Android control on PC App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Vysor – Android control on PC|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Vysor – Android control on PC on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Vysor – Android control on PC on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Vysor – Android control on PC into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Vysor – Android control on PC “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Vysor – Android control on PC.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Vysor – Android control on PC app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Vysor – Android control on PC on MAC PC
This Vysor – Android control on PC is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Vysor – Android control on PC App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Vysor – Android control on PC?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Vysor – Android control on PC for Windows Reviews
Vysor – Android control on PC App Preview
Vysor lets you view and control your Android on your computer. Use apps, play games, control your Android with your mouse and keyboard. Go wireless, and mirror your Android to your desktop; great for presentations.
Vysor Share also lets you share your screen to others for remote assistance.
Developers: Vysor lets you ditch the emulator and seamlessly work on a real Android device. No need to fiddle with it in your hands. Use Vysor Share to set up device farms and remotely debug and test your applications across a wide range of devices.
1) Install Vysor for Android.
2) Follow the instructions for getting USB debugging enabled. Here’s a Youtube video to help you out:
3) Download the Vysor Chrome app. This will let you view your Android from your PC:
4) Windows users will need to install ADB Drivers:
5) You’re good to go!
Having any issues? Head over to the support forum:
Admob compliance fixes
Vysor – Android control on PC is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Vysor – Android control on PC installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.