Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link for PC – Get the last version of Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link App for Windows
Download last version of Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link on MAC PC
This Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link for Windows Reviews
Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link App Preview
New Beta Feature! Vyncs Groups lets you keep track of your loved ones and make sure that they’re safe.
1. Create private groups and add anyone you want via a custom group code– all they need is the Android/iOS app! You may turn off the feature at any time.
2. View the real-time location of Group members at any time from anywhere: web, Android, and iOS.
3. Group members can only see each other. You can turn off tracking for a specific group at any time.
4. Find your lost or stolen phone easily.
Vyncs makes owning and driving a car safer, smarter, and a lot less expensive. It is powered by Agnik’s patented connected car technology that power many successful connected car products in the market. Just plug the Vyncs Link cellular wireless device into the OBD-II port of your car, create an account, and you are good to go. Vyncs offers many services like GPS tracking, vehicle maintenance, recall notification, driver scoring, teen driver coaching, and roadside assistance. In order to use the Vyncs app you will need a Vyncs account with a valid service package. The Vyncs Link device makes use of a built-in SIM card to send data to your account over the cellular wireless network. That means it works without requiring a phone in the car all the time.
Vyncs Home Page: www.vyncs.com
UI optimizations and improvements.
Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Vyncs: Connected Car OBD Link installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.