VPN Servers for OpenVPN for PC – Get the last version of VPN Servers for OpenVPN 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get VPN Servers for OpenVPN App for Windows
Download last version of VPN Servers for OpenVPN App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||VPN Servers for OpenVPN|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install VPN Servers for OpenVPN on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install VPN Servers for OpenVPN on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running VPN Servers for OpenVPN into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” VPN Servers for OpenVPN “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the VPN Servers for OpenVPN.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play VPN Servers for OpenVPN app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install VPN Servers for OpenVPN on MAC PC
This VPN Servers for OpenVPN is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the VPN Servers for OpenVPN App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) VPN Servers for OpenVPN?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
VPN Servers for OpenVPN for Windows Reviews
VPN Servers for OpenVPN App Preview
This app requires the ‘OpenVPN for Android’ app to connect to the servers (other OpenVPN clients might also work).
A virtual private network (VPN) tunnel will allow you to access websites like Facebook, Youtube and Twitter when they are blocked by a firewall. A VPN also protects your data while using a public, open WiFi. This app lists free servers of the VPNGate project.
Nothing is free! Except when it is.
All servers listed are hosted by volunteers of the VPN Gate project of University of Tsukuba, Japan. They are not as reliable as paid VPN services but they are indeed free and all over the world. For more visit: http://www.vpngate.net/
– Install this app and ‘OpenVPN for Android’
– Start this app and refresh the list of servers
– Tap one of the green servers to connect (if it doesn’t work, please try another)
– Enjoy your unblocked internet
Please note: VPN might not work at all behind some firewalls.
This app is not affiliated to OpenVPN Inc. OpenVPN is a registered trademark of OpenVPN Inc.
– fixed crashes and some small bugs
VPN Servers for OpenVPN is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
VPN Servers for OpenVPN installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.