Volume Control for PC – Get the last version of Volume Control 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Volume Control App for Windows
Download last version of Volume Control App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Volume Control|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Volume Control on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Volume Control on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Volume Control into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Volume Control “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Volume Control.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Volume Control app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Volume Control on MAC PC
This Volume Control is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Volume Control App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Volume Control?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Volume Control for Windows Reviews
Volume Control App Preview
Volume Control is an amazing app that lets you take control of your device’s volume – instead of being controlled by it!
HOW IT WORKS
Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan to head into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you’re heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES
Here are some of the other special features you can look forward to:
– Custom volume settings and ringtones for VIP contacts
– The option of separating or linking ringer volume and notification volume
– The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications
– Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
– Integration with Tasker and Locale via the built-in preset plugin
You can also access a fantastic suite of fully interactive Home Screen widgets, including:
– Preset (apply a set of audio settings);
– Preset List (apply any preset)
– Volume Locker (change/lock volume levels)
– Vibrate (toggle vibrate settings for ringer and notification)
– Ringer (toggle the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
– Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Please note: to access the widgets, the app should not be installed to your SD card. Some Android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
AVOID ACCIDENTAL CHANGES
You’ll also love the cool “Pocket Locker” feature, which automatically prevents accidental volume changes by locking volume settings when your device screen turns off.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Please note that the following permissions are required to use the app (the function/reasons are provided in brackets):
– Full network access/view network connections (bug reporting, Google maps, usage).
– Read calendar (schedule presets based on calendar events)
– Modify system settings (change advanced volume settings)
– Coarse and fine location (detect location changes for scheduled presets
– Control vibration (notifications)
– Read/Write external storage (access custom icons and ringtones)
– Run at startup (restore settings after startup)
– Read phone state (required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all Android versions)
Updated support for custom preset icons on Android 11.
Volume Control is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Volume Control installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.