Volume Booster GOODEV for PC – Get the last version of Volume Booster GOODEV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Volume Booster GOODEV App for Windows
Download last version of Volume Booster GOODEV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Volume Booster GOODEV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Volume Booster GOODEV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Volume Booster GOODEV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Volume Booster GOODEV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Volume Booster GOODEV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Volume Booster GOODEV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Volume Booster GOODEV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Volume Booster GOODEV on MAC PC
This Volume Booster GOODEV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Volume Booster GOODEV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Volume Booster GOODEV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Volume Booster GOODEV for Windows Reviews
Volume Booster GOODEV App Preview
Simple, small, free app to boost your speaker or headphone sound volume. Useful for movies, audio books and music.
Use at your own risk. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. If you hear distorted audio, lower the volume (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it at your own risk. Consider this to be experimental software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it at your own risk and see if yours works.
This app does not work on most 4.2.1-4.3 devices. It should work on 4.4 and higher, as well as on devices below 4.2.1.
This is not for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
When you set the boost to zero, Volume Booster will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don’t like seeing the notification icon when Volume Booster is off, just go to Volume Booster’s Settings and set it to appear only when Volume Booster is running.
– Fixed minor bugs
Volume Booster GOODEV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Volume Booster GOODEV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.