Virgin TV Control for PC – Get the last version of Virgin TV Control 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Virgin TV Control App for Windows
Download last version of Virgin TV Control App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Virgin TV Control|
|Update||July 7, 2021|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Virgin TV Control on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Virgin TV Control on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Virgin TV Control into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Virgin TV Control “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Virgin TV Control.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Virgin TV Control app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Virgin TV Control on MAC PC
This Virgin TV Control is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Virgin TV Control App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Virgin TV Control?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Virgin TV Control for Windows Reviews
Virgin TV Control App Preview
A must-have app for all Virgin TiVo & V6 customers
The Virgin TV Control app means you can control your TiVo or Virgin TV V6 box from anywhere in the world, wherever you have an internet connection with WiFi, 3G or 4G.
The Best Bits
As a Virgin TV customer, this app lets you:
• Manage your recordings – set up a Series Link+ from anywhere in the world when
you’re connected to the internet
• Control your TV – if your TiVo box is connected to the same home network as your
device you can turn your mobile or tablet into a handy remote control
• Speed up the way you search and browse – search using your device’s QWERTY
keypad instead of the remote
• If you have a Virgin TV V6 box powered by TiVo you can stream selected recordings to
• The app connects directly to your TiVo or Virgin TV V6 box so that you can see if there
is a recording clash or storage space is low
What you need
• Be a Virgin TiVo or V6 customer – note that Virgin TV 360 customers can use Virgin TV Go to manage recordings
• An Android mobile or tablet running Android OS 6.0 & above with WiFi internet in the
• Your My Virgin Media username and password
For security reasons, and to protect the rights of our content partners, the Virgin TV Control app cannot be used on jailbroken devices, where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions you can find help in the following places.
Want to know more about how the app works? Take a look at virginmedia.com/helptvonthego for loads of handy info.
You can get help in the app by selecting Help in the main menu.
Need something more? Chat to the experts on our forums at virginmedia.com/community.
Copyright ©2021 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Virgin TV Control is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Virgin TV Control installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.