Videoshop – Video Editor for PC – Get the last version of Videoshop – Video Editor 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Videoshop – Video Editor App for Windows
Download last version of Videoshop – Video Editor App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Videoshop – Video Editor|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Videoshop – Video Editor on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Videoshop – Video Editor on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Videoshop – Video Editor into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Videoshop – Video Editor “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Videoshop – Video Editor.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Videoshop – Video Editor app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Videoshop – Video Editor on MAC PC
This Videoshop – Video Editor is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Videoshop – Video Editor App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Videoshop – Video Editor?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Videoshop – Video Editor for Windows Reviews
Videoshop – Video Editor App Preview
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your personal library or Videoshop’s stock library.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several inspired filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 4 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. High resolution videos.
18. Share on your favorite social media channels, or send out by E-mail.
Note: Adding just an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone’s processing power so be modest!
1. Bug fixes, performance improvements, etc
Videoshop – Video Editor is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Videoshop – Video Editor installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.