Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs for PC – Get the last version of Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs App for Windows
Download last version of Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs on MAC PC
This Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs for Windows Reviews
Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs App Preview
Cast to TV based on Google Cast, Android TV, or Chromecast built-in. Easy Casting to Sony TV, Xiaomi MI Box, PHILIPS TV, Sharp Aquos TV, Skyworth AI TV, Vizio SmartCast TV, Hisense TV, NVIDIA Shield, AirTV player. Watch any web video, online movie, livestream and live-tv show on your big screen TV with the no#1 web video streamer app. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams and many other formats in Full HD and 4K are supported.
*** This app only works with Android TV, Chromecast TV, Google Cast or Google Assistant powered streaming devices ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any online video on your Google Cast enabled device (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your TV or gaming console. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Google Cast enabled device immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Nexus Player.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Nexus Player just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Nexus Player and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to [email protected] by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait some seconds until the red icon in the menu bar changes to a filled white icon. If your Nexus Player is not found, please restart the app.
2) Google your favorite video (e.g. on youtube) or enter the video-url directly in the browser address bar by tapping on the pen icon in the menu bar.
3) Wait some seconds until the video link (mp4, m3u8, etc.) is shown below the browser. If “No videolink found to cast” stays, please play the video locally in the browser first and open it in fullscreen mode, then wait some seconds.
4) After the link is detected tap on “Tap here to cast” below the browser and casting will start. To stop casting, please tap on the cast icon in the menu bar.
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook 🙂
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at [email protected] We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the addons. Thank you for all your support!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google, Sony, Philips, Sharp or any other products and trademarks mentioned here.
New in this version:
– Ad-Blocker updated
– Bugfixes and small improvements
Please rate us on Google Play == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Video & TV Cast | Cast to Google Cast Android TVs installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.