Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger for PC – Get the last version of Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger App for Windows
Download last version of Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger on MAC PC
This Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger for Windows Reviews
Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger App Preview
Easily convert your video into MP3 or AAC format!!
** This application is NOT Youtube MP3 converter. You can convert ONLY videos that are in your device.
Step by step instructions
1) Choose Video that you want to convert
2) Choose audio format (MP3 or AAC) and Bit Rate
3) Add meta-data for MP3 format (optional)
4) Press “Convert” button
– Trim converted MP3 files or MP3 files in your device
– Merge multiple audio files into one
– Edit MP3 Meta-Data (Cover image, Title, Artist, Genre,..)
– Search lyrics with song title and artist
– Run in Background
– Output small browser
– Options (Play, Delete, Rename, Share, Edit Meta-Data, Trim, Merge)
** In-App Purchase is for Ad-Free Version
** Supports All ARM (CPU) devices
Video to MP3 Converter use LGPL ffmpeg and libmp3lame libraries as codec.
Fixed bug – unable to retrieve videos
Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.