Video Surveillance Ivideon for PC – Get the last version of Video Surveillance Ivideon 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Video Surveillance Ivideon App for Windows
Download last version of Video Surveillance Ivideon App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Video Surveillance Ivideon|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Video Surveillance Ivideon on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Video Surveillance Ivideon on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Video Surveillance Ivideon into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Video Surveillance Ivideon “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Video Surveillance Ivideon.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Video Surveillance Ivideon app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Video Surveillance Ivideon on MAC PC
This Video Surveillance Ivideon is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Video Surveillance Ivideon App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Video Surveillance Ivideon?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Video Surveillance Ivideon for Windows Reviews
Video Surveillance Ivideon App Preview
Ivideon is one of the best app for video surveillance, remote video monitoring and video recording for security cameras, DVRs and NVRs.
It will allow you to keep tabs on things while you’re away with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.
Ivideon easily supports both single and multiple locations and tracks what matters to you no matter where you are, keeping you updated on important events in real time and storing those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon is scalable, simple and reliable. From a webcam to monitor a home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 2,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video online (with sound) via any standard connected device including Android
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• receive automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• share camera access with PTZ, Archive, and Live options
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds on websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
• search video events linked to POS, Access Control and Home Automation systems
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere. But with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our Helpdesk is on stand-by 24/7.
Big-name cameras like iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Milesight—and many others—love Ivideon right out of the box. Plug and play – no computer needed.
But all cameras—D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin and many others—can be configured to work with Ivideon quickly and easily. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and to download our free Ivideon Server app here: http://www.ivideon.com/get/. In five minutes you’re good to go.
See how easy it is for free!
Step 3: More fixes
Video Surveillance Ivideon is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Video Surveillance Ivideon installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.