Video Converter Android for PC – Get the last version of Video Converter Android 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Video Converter Android App for Windows
Download last version of Video Converter Android App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Video Converter Android|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Video Converter Android on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Video Converter Android on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Video Converter Android into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Video Converter Android “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Video Converter Android.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Video Converter Android app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Video Converter Android on MAC PC
This Video Converter Android is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Video Converter Android App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Video Converter Android?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Video Converter Android for Windows Reviews
Video Converter Android App Preview
*** Please download the new converter app if your device support it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=roman10.media.converterv2
I’ve transferred the next generation of this app to another group for better support and development because I don’t have time for new features. It has better interface and more features. ***
video and audio information display
Scan entire devices for video files for conversion
Extract part of a video by specifying the start time and end time
Extract mp3 from video, extract aac from video, convert to mp3 or aac from mp4 and other video formats
-convert to mp4 or h.264 or mpg from most commonly seen video formats (video to video converter)
-extract audio from videos, in mp3 or aac format (audio profile, video to audio)
-reduce video file size to send out through SMS etc. (Reduce size profile)
-convert video while keep original video quality (Keep quality profile)
-advanced mode to specify video bitrate, arbitrary resolution, audio bitrate, codec etc. (Manual profile)
***video converter android pro key is available. menu->help->GetPro to get the pro version key. It gets rid of the ads and enables more features***
***If Video Converter Android always fails to convert videos, please press menu=>help=>feedback=>conversion to send out a detailed log. We’ve been making the app work on more and more devices.***
Video Converter Android (VidCon) is the best (and free!) video converters on Android for Android. With the background ffmpeg library support, Video converter for Android can convert almost any video formats to mpeg4 and h264 videos, including asf, avi, divx, flv, m2v, m4v, mjpeg, mkv, mov, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, rmvb, webm, wmv, dv4 etc. If you want a specific video format to be supported, please leave the details in comments or email us. We’ll try to add the support in future release.
Instead of using video players to play the video in various formats, you can use Video Converter for Android to convert the video to formats Android support, and play the video using system player with hardware acceleration. It gives you better video experience.
With the new audio only profile, we can now convert mp4 to mp3 or other video formats to mp3 or aac.
android.permission.INTERNET: for ads display if pro key is not installed
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for deciding if we can send out feedback
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for store the output video files and logs
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: for video conversion when phone screen is switched off
android.permission.READ_LOGS: for collecting logs in case a conversion fails. Users will be asked if logs should be sent back every time.
1.5.9 & 22.214.171.124
— fixed crash on some new device models.
–add support for mpg file as output. Note that mpg cannot be played by default Android player.
–a few bug fixes
–fix the flickering/flashing bug on Android 4.0+ device
–a few other bug fixes
–support for dv4 videos.
Thank you very much for the feedback! Please continue supporting us by feedback, rating, and share our app.
Video Converter Android is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Video Converter Android installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.