ViCare for PC – Get the last version of ViCare 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ViCare App for Windows
Download last version of ViCare App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Update||September 29, 2021|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ViCare on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ViCare on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ViCare into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ViCare “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ViCare.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ViCare app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ViCare on MAC PC
This ViCare is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ViCare App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ViCare?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ViCare for Windows Reviews
ViCare App Preview
ViCare – the best way to connect to your Viessmann heating system.
New possibilities to control your heating system via the Internet offers the ViCare app. With the simple graphical user interface of ViCare, the operation of the heating system is very intuitive.
Warmth and reassurance in one
● In one view, get an instant check if everything is in order
● Access to your preferred installer – quickly and easily
Set your preferred room temperature and save money when you’re away from home
● Simple, convenient operation of your heating system
● Store daily schedules and automatically save energy costs
● Set basic functions at the touch of a button on your smartphone
Peace of mind
A direct connection to a professional you trust
● Simply enter the contact details of your preferred installer or professional servicer
● Fast and effective help – the installer has all the important information he needs
● Spend less time worrying about safety and maintenance
● Displaying the status of your heating
● Capability to set up the most important functions of your heating system
● Store your daily routine to automatically save energy costs
● View outside temperature history
● Send a service request to your trusted installer
● Shortcuts e.g.: I want hot water or I’m away
● ViCare Smart Room Control
● Amazon Alexa: Control heating simply with your voice
● Holiday program
Please note: We publish the functions gradually! You can expect several small updates in the next weeks and months. There will be always something new to discover. Functions available in ViCare are depending on functions available on boiler itself and country!
Comments or feedback?
Share your thoughts with us and other users in our Viessmann Community!
The ViCare app can be used in conjunction with an Internet-compatible Viessmann heating system or in conjunction with the Viessmann Vitoconnect WLAN module or a Viessmann heating system with an integrated Internet interface.
– Support for new product versions of the Vitodens 100 and Vitodens 200 for the North American market
– Design and surfaces adapted in the “Settings”
– Setting of hygiene function possible for some heat generators
– Improvements in WiFi commissioning for the Vitodens 100 and Vitodens 050
– Improved display of signal strength for ViCare Smart Climate components
– Bug fixes and optimizations
ViCare is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ViCare installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.