VerseVIEW Mobile Bible for PC – Get the last version of VerseVIEW Mobile Bible 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get VerseVIEW Mobile Bible App for Windows
Download last version of VerseVIEW Mobile Bible App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||VerseVIEW Mobile Bible|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install VerseVIEW Mobile Bible on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install VerseVIEW Mobile Bible on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running VerseVIEW Mobile Bible into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” VerseVIEW Mobile Bible “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play VerseVIEW Mobile Bible app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install VerseVIEW Mobile Bible on MAC PC
This VerseVIEW Mobile Bible is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) VerseVIEW Mobile Bible?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
VerseVIEW Mobile Bible for Windows Reviews
VerseVIEW Mobile Bible App Preview
Parallel Bible with cross reference and word search. Pre loaded with Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and English KJV Bible. Other translations such as Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Arabic, Chinese, Oriya, Spanish and Tagalog are available for download. Latest version has Malayalam Bible in English transliteration.
Automatically keeps track of history as you navigate through verses, word search and cross references.
Download, and change versions and fonts, adjust font size, Night mode from the settings screen.
Create Verse on a choice of images to be shared via email, SMS and on social media. Copy or share verses in text format.
Remembers the last read chapter and provides night mode to read in dark ambient conditions.
The Bible texts are available on Public Domain or via Bible Society of India, Lockman Foundation, Bible League.
The use of the VERSEVIEW software downloaded through Google Play store is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from VerseVIEW or from the VerseVIEW web site shall create any warranty for the software. The end user is responsible for abiding by local regulations with regards to distribution of religious material.
– View up to 3 translations in parallel. Pre-loaded with KJV, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu Bibles
– Malayalam Bible with English transliteration
– Word search and find related verses
– History feature keeps track of the navigated verses.
– Create images with verses to be shared via email, SMS and on social media.
– Other features include adding to bookmarks, notes
– Downloadable translations include Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Arabic, Chinese, Oriya, Spanish and Tagalog.
VerseVIEW Mobile Bible is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
VerseVIEW Mobile Bible installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.