Venmo for PC – Get the last version of Venmo 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Venmo App for Windows
Download last version of Venmo App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Venmo on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Venmo on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Venmo into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Venmo “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Venmo.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Venmo app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Venmo on MAC PC
This Venmo is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Venmo App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Venmo?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Venmo for Windows Reviews
Venmo App Preview
Venmo is the fast, safe, social way to pay and get paid. Join more than 65 million people who use the Venmo app today.
From monthly bills to special celebrations, Venmo makes settling up feel like catching up. But it’s so much more than peer-to-peer payments. It’s a mobile hub for handling your money, so you can focus on the moments. It’s a way to spend how you want, where you want— all from one easy-to-use app.
Send and receive money
Pay and get paid for anything from your share of rent to a birthday gift. Add a note to each payment to connect with friends and remember the moments, not the money.
Get rewarded with the Venmo Visa® Credit Card
Automatically earn up to 3% cash back on your eligible top spend category¹ —we’ll do the math. Split card purchases with Venmo friends, just like regular payments. And shop everywhere Visa® credit cards are accepted—online, in-store, worldwide.
Shop with the Venmo Debit Card
Spend your money in Venmo everywhere Mastercard® is accepted in the U.S. — and earn cashback from some of your favorite spots. Terms apply: https://venmo.com/about/debitcard/rewards/²
Do business on Venmo
Create a business profile for your side gig, small business, or anything in between—all under your same Venmo account. Stand out on the feed, connect with customers, and get paid with ease. Plus, use your unique business QR code for safe in-person payments.
Pay in stores
Use your Venmo QR code to pay touch-free at stores like CVS. No shared pens or keypads; no digging for your wallet — just scan your phone to pay.
Pay in apps & online
Check out with Venmo on some of your favorite apps, like Uber Eats, StockX, Grubhub, and Zola. Even use your money in Venmo to cover the cost.³
Manage your money
Get your Venmo money in the bank within minutes using Instant Transfer⁴. Want your paycheck up to two days earlier⁵ than your normal payday? Try Direct Deposit. Have a physical check? Scan it right into your Venmo account with Cash a Check ⁶.
We’ve got your back
Security is very important to us, and we prioritize making you feel safe and secure by taking security measures to help protect your account. Plus, we’ve got a stellar customer support team, ready to solve any issues.
¹Use of cash back is subject to the terms of the Venmo account. Review the Venmo Credit Card Rewards Program Terms for more information: https://www.synchronycredit.com/gecrbterms/html/RewardsTerms.htm
The Venmo Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
²Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
³Ability to use money sent to you for Venmo payments to other users or authorized merchants subject to Venmo verifying your required identifying information.
⁴Transfer speed depends on your bank and could take up to 30 minutes. Transfers are reviewed which may result in delays or funds being frozen or removed from your Venmo account.
⁵Early access compared to standard banking practice of posting funds at settlement and subject to your employer providing pay information to the bank prior to payday. It may take up to two pay cycles for Direct Deposit to take effect. Transactions are reviewed, which may result in delays or funds being frozen or removed from your account.
Venmo is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Venmo installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.