Vectir PC Remote Control for PC – Get the last version of Vectir PC Remote Control 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Vectir PC Remote Control App for Windows
Download last version of Vectir PC Remote Control App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Vectir PC Remote Control|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Vectir PC Remote Control on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Vectir PC Remote Control on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Vectir PC Remote Control into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Vectir PC Remote Control “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Vectir PC Remote Control.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Vectir PC Remote Control app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Vectir PC Remote Control on MAC PC
This Vectir PC Remote Control is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Vectir PC Remote Control App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Vectir PC Remote Control?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Vectir PC Remote Control for Windows Reviews
Vectir PC Remote Control App Preview
The best PC remote control for your phone or tablet! More than just another remote desktop app, Vectir Remote Control provides a collection of application specific remote controls for all of your needs. Control your favorite Windows applications, keyboard, mouse and volume with ease from your phone or tablet.
Download PC remote control server from http://www.vectir.com. Free and fully featured trial versions are available.
“We were pleasantly surprised with Vectir. It is easy to set up, comes packed with a lot of options and makes room for customization.” – Softpedia
Keyboard and Mouse Remote Control
Remotely control your computers keyboard and mouse directly from your Android device. The remote keyboard lets you type all Windows keys and works with multiple languages. The remote mouse gives full control of your Windows mouse cursor including left click, right click, drag and scroll.
Remotely view and control your computers desktop with simple gestures for panning and zoom. Move the mouse cursor and type on the virtual keyboard in real time. Works with multiple monitors.
Media Player Remote Control
Media player remotes are included for iTunes, Winamp, Windows Media Player (WMP), VLC and Spotify remote. Commands include play/pause, stop, next, previous and remote volume. Enjoy remote access to your media library including artist, album, composer and playlist search.
HTPC and Media Center Remote Control
A Kodi remote profile is available and can be imported into the app through the Vectir PC software remote store.
A universal PC remote control with keyboard, mouse, zoom, windows shortcut keys, remote volume and file browser remotes.
PowerPoint Remote Control
Full remote control for PowerPoint including slide navigation and notes. Quickly switch between slides, control the mouse, read notes and switch to a black or white screen when required.
Quick access to remote power commands including shutdown, sleep, hibernate, restart and lock. Also monitor your computers power consumption with a battery meter. Visual indication of whether your computer is running off mains power, battery or UPS. Turn your computers monitor on or off remotely.
USB-UIRT home automation support (remotely control your TV or other IR (infrared) device from your phone or tablet)
Download additional remote control profiles from the Vectir Server Remote Store. This includes a Chrome Remote and YouTube Remote. More are added all the time so check the remote store in the server application.
Custom Remote Controls
Build your own custom remote controls using the remote profile designer in the Vectir server software. Custom remote profiles can be built for controlling virtually any application installed on your PC. Many Vectir users create their own custom remote controls as part of their HTPC (Home Theatre PC) setup.
Multiple Connection Options
Connect over Bluetooth, WiFi or Internet (3G/4G) with a password protected connection (256 bit AES encryption). Wake on LAN (WoL) is also supported.
Included Remote Controls:
• VLC remote
• WMP (Windows Media Player)
• Winamp remote
Remotes downloadable through Vectir Remote Control store:
• AIMP (AIMP3 & AIMP4)
• Media Player Classic (MPC-HC)
More added all the time so check the remote store in the server program.
Fix context menu issues caused by recent Android updates
Disable lock screen widgets by default on new install (enable under Settings)
Minor updates and bug fixes
Vectir PC Remote Control is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Vectir PC Remote Control installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.