Userfeel for PC – Get the last version of Userfeel 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Userfeel App for Windows
Download last version of Userfeel App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Userfeel on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Userfeel on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Userfeel into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Userfeel “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Userfeel.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Userfeel app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Userfeel on MAC PC
This Userfeel is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Userfeel App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Userfeel?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Userfeel for Windows Reviews
Userfeel App Preview
Userfeel.com provides remote usability testing on desktop, mobiles and tablet. This app is used by the testers in order to record the usability test.
Usability testing is the easiest way to increase your website’s performance. It lets you see your website with your users’ eyes. Studies by the Norman Nielsen group show that investing 10% of your development budget on usability testing increases conversions by 83%.
Userfeel.com provides not only the platform and the apps for usability testing, but a huge panel of thousands of multilingual testers from all over the world as well.
The app records the tester’s screen and voice as he performs the test and uploads the generated video back to the userfeel.com server.
If you want to do usability testing on your website or app, visit https://www.userfeel.com.
If you want to become a tester and get paid for testing websites and apps, visit https://www.userfeel.com and sign up as a tester.
• New API
• Changed logout icon
Userfeel is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Userfeel installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.