USB Debug for PC – Get the last version of USB Debug 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get USB Debug App for Windows
Download last version of USB Debug App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||USB Debug|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install USB Debug on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install USB Debug on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running USB Debug into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” USB Debug “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the USB Debug.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play USB Debug app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install USB Debug on MAC PC
This USB Debug is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the USB Debug App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) USB Debug?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
USB Debug for Windows Reviews
USB Debug App Preview
in recent android version(after 4.2), you must enable developer options first before using this app.
In order to enable developer options,you must
1.Open the Settings app.
2.(Only on Android 8.0 or higher) Select System.
3.Scroll to the bottom and select About phone.
4.Scroll to the bottom and tap Build number 7 times.
after that you can use this app.
This tool is a simple tool for Developers.You can call Settings UI which can toggle Enabling USB Debug etc,same as Settings -> Applications -> Development.You can check your own appearance to select there.(in your environment,item numbers shown may be different from screenshots).I place this tool at my home screen.
I made this tool for practice purpose and my own use.
※This tool is not usb driver.Please install usb driver if you can’t connect device and pc.Usually you can download it from device vendor’s site.
I got inquiry,so add notes.
At first, I try to make this tool as widget which can toggle USB Debug settings directly if you touch it.But I don’t adapt it because it’s not recommended way from Android 1.5. So I choose normal Activity which just finishes after calling Settings UI.
I optimized the size.
USB Debug is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
USB Debug installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.