USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam for PC – Get the last version of USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam App for Windows
Download last version of USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam on MAC PC
This USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam for Windows Reviews
USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam App Preview
*** The Pro version provides some extra features (e.g. ‘Picture In Picture’, ‘Display Video On Lock Screen’, ‘Auto-record after connected’ and so on) from General Settings and without ads ***
Using USB 3.0 HDMI capture card : https://youtu.be/WkmuyfwKVrs
Using UVC H.264 device : https://youtu.be/j-71QMNuDr0
Connect multiple devices : https://youtu.be/2znw4eVazDs
RTSP real time stream : https://youtu.be/-Qzc0RSDerg
RTMP live streaming : https://youtu.be/S5Bc1r57CUU
Picture In Picture : https://youtu.be/Mbturdxyi5c
VR/FPV View : https://youtu.be/zEqBXLNFnE0
Display Video On Lock Screen : https://youtu.be/Hdf2H_YusO
Supports following devices:
1) UVC WebCam with microphone or external USB Audio input (Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2 and so on)
2) UVC video grabber with audio input or external USB Audio input (Up to 4K via HDMI, Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2 and so on, Supports progressive and interlaced video)
3) EasyCap including audio with UTV007 / HTV600 / HTV800 chipsets (VID_1B71&PID_3002)
4) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (Audio 48kHz stereo version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
5) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 (Audio 8kHz mono version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
6) EasyCap including audio with EM2860 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (VID_EB1A&PID_2861)
7) EasyCap including audio with SMI2021 + SAA7113/GM7113 + ES7240/CS5340 chipsets (VID_1C88&PID_0007, PID_003C, PID_003D, PID_003E, PID_003F, PID_1001)
Please click USB icon from toolbar to open Device dialog to open device if the system unable to detect your device.
Please switch the video Standard(PAL/NTSC/SECAM) if video freeze when using EasyCap.
Please use a good quality OTG cable and ensure power supply. Some devices may need to bridge HUB to enhanced USB signals to work properly, e.g. Elgato Cam link, ezcap Video Grabber.
Using HEVC for video recording/streaming requires Android 5.0 or above, and the device must supports HEVC codec.
“USB Camera” can let your android device connect to USB WebCam or video capture card via USB-OTG. You can record video or capture snapshot, OR turn your phone into a wireless IP Camera via build-in RTSP and HTTP Server for security monitoring WITH Bi-directional audio support, you can use your browser to view, of course, include “IP Camera” App.
“USB Camera” can mix USB Audio with a built-in microphone and output.
“USB Camera” can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server and use for network live broadcast. It also supports the rtmps security protocol. You can turn it on from IP Camera Server.
“USB Camera” supports Side by Side(SBS) view and it can work with FPV goggle
“USB Camera” can add timestamp, GPS, speed and other info on the video frames while recording and can use your headset or Bluetooth headset to capture snapshot and record video. It also supports WebCam’s snapshot button.
“USB Camera” supports loop-recording. Can set auto-segment when recording and auto-delete old video archives when no enough storage. “USB Camera” can be used as “Dash Cam”
USB Camera can seamless switching between foreground and background. Just press ‘Enter background’ from menu. The recording will not interrupted during switching!
It support auto video recording which based on Motion Detection and the video record can be uploaded to FTP server automatically and notify you via Email!
Bi-directional audio requires IP Camera App, you can get it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.WebCam
IMPORTANT! On Android 9 and above, Camera permission is required to get fully USB Video device access. Don’t worry, the application does not contain any function/code to visit built-in camera because it is unnecessary.
This is userspace driver so it used for the app only. Android does not allow to install kernel driver so it unable to use for third-party apps.
* Supports use external USB audio input instead of UVC device built-in audio input, you can change this option from Settings
* USB Audio driver supports 24bit PCM format input
* New Audio format settings dialog
USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.