Unity Intercom for PC – Get the last version of Unity Intercom 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Unity Intercom App for Windows
Download last version of Unity Intercom App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Unity Intercom|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Unity Intercom on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Unity Intercom on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Unity Intercom into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Unity Intercom “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Unity Intercom.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Unity Intercom app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Unity Intercom on MAC PC
This Unity Intercom is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Unity Intercom App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Unity Intercom?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Unity Intercom for Windows Reviews
Unity Intercom App Preview
Unity Intercom is a next generation network-based full-duplex intercom system that is incredibly simple to use, yet is as powerful as traditional systems costing many times more! Unity Intercom system works in conjunction with Unity Intercom Server available from http://unityintercom.com (requires server version 1.2.1 or higher).
Unity Intercom can be used for a variety of applications
• Multi-camera live video production (including Tally!)
• Fleet/delivery management
• Hotel staff
• Hospitality personnel
• Construction/installation crews
• And many, many more
Works over any IP based network
• Unity Intercom works using either Wi-Fi or Cellular data. Users can be within the same network as the Unity server, or travelling around the world communicating over the internet.
Amazingly clear, low-latency audio
• Unity audio is significantly higher quality than regular cell phone communications, with minimal additional latency
External program feed
• Unity server comes with a built-in, sample program feed, but can be upgraded for a custom program feed..
Supports up to 6 channels and 58 users
• Users can be restricted to access any or all of the 6 channels for talk/listen, listen only, or no access.
• Additional users can be purchased, up to a total of 58 simultaneous users on the Unity system.
Integrates with external audio I/O
• Upgrade Unity to allow audio to be routed to and from an external Com system, effectively creating wireless com stations that work with a traditional hard-wired intercom over any existing network.
External tally support
• The Unity server can be upgraded to accept tally information from a variety of video switching systems, and can send this information to remote Unity app users. Unity Android devices become actual tally lights, showing both preview and on-air talent tally functionality.
• Great for production environments!
– Streamlined the wifi/cellular login retry process.
– Adds AES256-GCM encryption for Unity Protect.
– Prevents accidental selection of Listen function if the server is restricting the user to Talk-Only.
Unity Intercom is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Unity Intercom installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.