UISP Mobile (UNMS) for PC – Get the last version of UISP Mobile (UNMS) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get UISP Mobile (UNMS) App for Windows
Download last version of UISP Mobile (UNMS) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||UISP Mobile (UNMS)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install UISP Mobile (UNMS) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install UISP Mobile (UNMS) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running UISP Mobile (UNMS) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” UISP Mobile (UNMS) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the UISP Mobile (UNMS).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play UISP Mobile (UNMS) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install UISP Mobile (UNMS) on MAC PC
This UISP Mobile (UNMS) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the UISP Mobile (UNMS) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) UISP Mobile (UNMS)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
UISP Mobile (UNMS) for Windows Reviews
UISP Mobile (UNMS) App Preview
The UISP app gives users a single-point device installation and management tool for Ubiquiti’s extensive line of ISP-grade products. With the app, you will be able to:
*Integrate your ISP devices into the UISP controller.
*Quickly and easily setup ISP devices and align links with bluetooth or a dedicated management radio.
*Manage and monitor every aspect of your ISP network from a single app.
* dark mode support
* adding photos to site from gallery
* added showing SLA score
* creating cloud controller
* creating Ubiquiti account
* UI and stability fixes
UISP Mobile (UNMS) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
UISP Mobile (UNMS) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.