Uber Eats: Food Delivery for PC – Get the last version of Uber Eats: Food Delivery 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Uber Eats: Food Delivery App for Windows
Download last version of Uber Eats: Food Delivery App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Uber Eats: Food Delivery|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Uber Eats: Food Delivery on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Uber Eats: Food Delivery on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Uber Eats: Food Delivery into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Uber Eats: Food Delivery “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Uber Eats: Food Delivery.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Uber Eats: Food Delivery app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Uber Eats: Food Delivery on MAC PC
This Uber Eats: Food Delivery is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Uber Eats: Food Delivery App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Uber Eats: Food Delivery?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Uber Eats: Food Delivery for Windows Reviews
Uber Eats: Food Delivery App Preview
Get food delivery to your doorstep from thousands of amazing local and national restaurants. Find the meal you crave and order food from restaurants easily with the Uber Eats app. Track your order in real-time.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE FOOD & RESTAURANTS
Order food from nearby restaurants and search by cuisine, restaurant name, dish, meal. The Uber Eats app offers a variety of food delivery options for you to order and enjoy, including: pizza, burritos, burgers, sushi, and tasty Chinese takeout. Prefer Pickup? Skip the line and reservations and choose to Pickup your order instead. Choose your favorite delivery options with the Uber Eats app now.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EATS PASS
For $9.99 per month, Eats Pass subscribers get $0 delivery fee and 5% off orders over $15 at eligible restaurants available on Uber Eats. United States and Canada only (excludes Quebec). See availability, fees, terms & conditions in the Eats Pass section of the Uber Eats app.
SIMPLE DELIVERY ORDERING
Pick your food order from any menu and add it to your cart with a few taps. That’s it.
Uber Eats makes it easy to order food delivery online or through the app and have it delivered by restaurants and delivery people near you.
Or, schedule your order in advance for a delivery person to pick it up later. Your choice!
ORDER FOOD AHEAD WITH PICKUP
Now you can also order food ahead for Pickup instead of just ordering delivery. Select Pickup, add food items to your cart, and skip the lines to the restaurant to get your food.
REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
Track your food delivery order on a map as it heads your way.
See the estimated arrival time at your address.
Get notified when your order arrives.
NO-CONTACT DELIVERY OPTIONS
Choose to have your food delivery order left at the door for a no-contact experience. If you have additional instructions or preferences, you can let your delivery person know where you’d like your order to be placed—like a lobby, doorstep, or another dedicated place.
FIND SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE NATIONAL RESTAURANTS
Some of our food delivery partners include: Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King, CAVA, A&W, Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, Dunkin’, IHOP, KFC, McDonald’s, Panda Express, Panera, Popeyes, Shake Shack, Sonic, Starbucks, Subway, Sweetgreen, Taco Bell, Tim Hortons, Wendy’s, Five Guys, Jersey Mikes, White Castle, Jack in the Box, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster.
THE APP CHOICE OF MILLIONS
Over 1 billion orders have been delivered by delivery people using the Uber Eats app. Join the millions who choose the Uber Eats app to order food today.
We update the Uber Eats app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber Eats running.
Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber Eats app or visit help.uber.com.
Uber Eats: Food Delivery is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Uber Eats: Food Delivery installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.