U Guard for PC – Get the last version of U Guard 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get U Guard App for Windows
Download last version of U Guard App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||U Guard|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install U Guard on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install U Guard on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running U Guard into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” U Guard “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the U Guard.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play U Guard app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install U Guard on MAC PC
This U Guard is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the U Guard App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) U Guard?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
U Guard for Windows Reviews
U Guard App Preview
Support for new ULC58 LightCam.
When a ULC58 LightCam is connected, you have the power to adjust the light settings (time/duration/intensity) per camera and also manually turn the light on / off.
For more than 50 years, Uniden has been creating innovative technologies that help you stay in touch and stay safe. From home security systems and security cameras to radio scanners and two-way radios, we make products that make it simple to stay connected.
Uniden U Guard connects you to view your DIY home security video system’s cameras from anywhere in the world on your internet connected smartphone or tablet.
– Watch live viewable video from anywhere you can connect to the internet
– High quality night vision let’s you see in the dark
– When motion happens, get alerted on your smartphone or tablet and also get emails
– Say and Hear with 2-way audio
– Play recorded events
Compatible with URD744, UDR744HD and the new UDR777HD/UDR780HD video surveillance systems.
Corrects an issue where notifications were not working.
U Guard is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
U Guard installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.