TwitPane for PC – Get the last version of TwitPane 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get TwitPane App for Windows
Download last version of TwitPane App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install TwitPane on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install TwitPane on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running TwitPane into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TwitPane “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the TwitPane.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TwitPane app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install TwitPane on MAC PC
This TwitPane is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the TwitPane App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) TwitPane?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
TwitPane for Windows Reviews
TwitPane App Preview
TwitPane is a light weight and powerful Twitter app
Timeline in chronological order, easy to read!
Also supports tweeting & displaying tweets exceeding 140 characters!
– Supports uploading video!
– Supports HTTP/2.0(10% faster than the other app to communicate.)
– Customizable tabs
– Customizable design
– Multiple twitter accounts support(free:3 accounts, after ad-free bought:5 accounts)
– Account switching at the tweet compose dialog
– Share photo with Twitter(multiple photo and gif support!)
– Thumbnail photos and rapid image viewer
– Reply to multi-tweets
– Color labeling
– Search and trends
– Saved search
– Drafts of new tweets
– Lists (tabs)
– List editing(Create/Edit/Add Member/Delete/etc…)
– Profile and edit
– Filtering (User/Word/App)
– Design tweet and import
– Config Export/Import
– Auto pagination
– And more features!
Twitter is trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Instagram is trademark of Instagram, LLC
– Fix some issues
– Support Portrait Thumbnail!
– Exclude supporting Android 4.x devices
– Add new feature to show user pinned tweet (for Premium version only)
– Add new feature to show polls (for Premium version only)
– Add new feature to show count of replies (for Premium version only)
– Add inline-translation feature
– Support Dark Theme for Android 10+
– Support Unicode 13 emojis
TwitPane is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
TwitPane installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.