Tweet2gif for PC – Get the last version of Tweet2gif 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Tweet2gif App for Windows
Download last version of Tweet2gif App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Tweet2gif on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Tweet2gif on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Tweet2gif into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Tweet2gif “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Tweet2gif.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Tweet2gif app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Tweet2gif on MAC PC
This Tweet2gif is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Tweet2gif App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Tweet2gif?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Tweet2gif for Windows Reviews
Tweet2gif App Preview
Have you ever tried to download a video that is displayed inside a tweet? You can play it, but you simply can’t download it. This app will let you download them in a very easy way:
1. In Twitter, select “Copy Link to Tweet” in the tweet’s upper-right corner menu
2. Switch to this app and click “Paste”, then “Download”
Optionally you can click the “Share” icon in Twitter (lower-right corner), select this app and it will take you directly to the download page.
– Paste directly from clipboard
– Download as MP4 (Twitter’s native format)
– Download as animated GIF (infinite loop)
– Choose target directory (or Gallery)
– Supports x86 and arm architectures
– Needed permissions kept to the minimum
– Does not need access to your Twitter account
– Download History record (beta)
If you like this app, please support my efforts by purchasing Tweet2gif Plus! It will also give you:
– AUTO feature, to avoid changing screen
– Ability to select different qualities in some videos
– Ability to enlarge the download History record
If you find a problem with the application, please kindly send me an email before giving it a poor rating.
Tweet2gif is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Tweet2gif installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.