TVirl. IPTV for Android TV for PC – Get the last version of TVirl. IPTV for Android TV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get TVirl. IPTV for Android TV App for Windows
Download last version of TVirl. IPTV for Android TV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||TVirl. IPTV for Android TV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install TVirl. IPTV for Android TV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install TVirl. IPTV for Android TV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running TVirl. IPTV for Android TV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TVirl. IPTV for Android TV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the TVirl. IPTV for Android TV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TVirl. IPTV for Android TV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install TVirl. IPTV for Android TV on MAC PC
This TVirl. IPTV for Android TV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the TVirl. IPTV for Android TV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) TVirl. IPTV for Android TV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
TVirl. IPTV for Android TV for Windows Reviews
TVirl. IPTV for Android TV App Preview
Watch Your favourite TV channels with system TV player on Android TV.
TVirl integrates IPTV channels from your internet provider or online service right into “Live Channels” which has beautiful and handy user interface developed specifically for big TV screens.
No need to open external media players – switch channels and watch TV programs in gorgeous TV player with well-thought-out EPG navigation
* Load M3U playlist (local or from internet)
* Programs (EPG) in XmlTV and JTV formats
* Load channels logo
* Multicast/UDP, DASH, HLS, HTTP Progressive, RTMP
* MPEG-TS, mp4
* h264/h265/MPEG-2/AC-3/MP2/MP3/… etc. (depends on decoders installed on the device)
* Add your own archives with logo or EPG
* TVirl does not provide any “free” access to IPTV. You must have IPTV service purchased from your internet provider or any other online service
* New: Support M3U attributes: tvg-lang, tvg-language
* New: Add settings to control errors notifications
* Fixed: Some streams can produce lots of errors without interrupting playback
* Honor system locale when reading XmlTv
* Fixed: Fails to play some flussonic catch-up streams
* Fixed: Preview playback on the HOME screen is interrupted for all previews except the first one
Full changelog is available at: https://tvirl.app/changelog/
TVirl. IPTV for Android TV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
TVirl. IPTV for Android TV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.